Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages PrivésConnexion
HQ Bass Playing Techniques By Alexis Sklare.vski

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    open craft Index du Forum -> Les Villes -> Dheleas
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rebecaide
Visiteur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 21:23 (2016)   Répondre en citant

Bass Playing Techniques By Alexis Sklarevski > bit.ly/1WGPigO

Ends,,5/31Hide,Details,More,Details,Combo,Deal,You,May,Also,Like,Promotions,Customers,Who,Bought,This,Also,Bought,Recently,Viewed,Reviews,More,Product,Details,Share,This,Sorry,,there,are,no,reviews,yetFrom,,,there,,,we,,,started,,,playing,,,real,,,gigs,,,and,,,that,,,finally,,,led,,,to,,,me,,,moving,,,to,,,Los,,,Angeles,,,,going,,,to,,,BIT,,,and,,,getting,,,more,,,and,,,more,,,serious,,,about,,,becoming,,,a,,,musician,,,and,,,trying,,,to,,,do,,,it,,,for,,,a,,,livingHow,,could,,I,,say,,no,,to,,that?!,,At,,one,,point,,I,,stood,,right,,beside,,him,,and,,duck-walked,,for,,about,,three,,steps&I,,made,,him,,laughI,could,have,never,done,it,on,my,ownSeuss,,,Finding,,,Dory,,,What's,,,New,,,Exclusive,,,Summer,,,Stripe,,,Canvas,,,Tote,,,Only,,,$9.95!,,,When,,,you,,,buy,,,any,,,itemThe,power,of,the,internetIn,,addition,,to,,having,,written,,the,,Bottom-Line,,Bass,,column,,in,,Bass,,Player,,Magazine,,for,,seven,,years,,,Alexis,,is,,the,,author,,of,,Bass,,Playing,,Techniques:,,The,,Complete,,Guide,,and,,has,,done,,bass,,clinics,,throughout,,Japan,,and,,EuropeI,,was,,very,,lucky,,that,,I,,worked,,with,,David,,Schaub,,who,,was,,the,,producer,,and,,real,,brains,,behind,,that,,particular,,projectGET,,STARTED,,>,,Need,,Help?,,We're,,HereI,,,also,,,think,,,it,,,validates,,,you,,,as,,,an,,,educator,,,since,,,students,,,will,,,listen,,,when,,,they,,,know,,,you,,,have,,,professional,,,experienceTheres,always,a,possibility,for,success,but,the,technology,available,to,create,and,record,music,has,changed,so,much,I,know,theres,not,nearly,the,volume,of,work,there,once,was,for,live,playersLearn,More,If,,you,,have,,seen,,it,,,you,,never,,know,,what,,you,,might,,learn,,the,,second,,,third,,and,,fourth,,times,,through.-,,Bass,,Frontiers,,Magazine,,(DFBPO:,Tell,me,about,the,bass,program,at,the,Musicians,InstituteThats,the,cool,part,about,it&he,just,plays,and,that,band,became,the,perfect,vehicle,for,himcomplex,damping,and,choking,,funk,patterns,and,vamps,,'machine-gun',triplets,,percussive,right-hand,tapping,,flamenco-style,strumming,,double-stop,riffs,,scales,,phrasingThe,,reason,,I,,started,,playing,,bass,,was,,a,,combination,,of,,my,,normal,,personality,,(which,,was,,to,,NOT,,be,,the,,front,,person,,in,,any,,way),,and,,hearing,,Paul,,McCartney,,and,,Leland,,SklarHe,has,performed,on,The,Tonight,Show,with,Jay,Leno,,The,Late,Show,with,David,Letterman,and,has,done,numerous,film,,TV,and,jingle,sessionsThe,,cool,,part,,about,,this,,is,,while,,he's,,demonstrating,,these,,ideas,,in,,the,,control,,room,,,the,,camera,,cross-dissolves,,to,,him,,in,,the,,studio,,playing,,with,,a,,drummer,,and,,guitarist,,without,,missing,,a,,beat!,,The,,last,,part,,of,,the,,tape,,demonstrates,,more,,advanced,,slapping,,techniques,,such,,as,,'machine-gun,,triplets',,and,,a,,'flamenco',,style,,of,,slapping,,which,,has,,to,,be,,seen,,to,,be,,believedAt,this,point,you,can,have,a,finished,tune,or,complete,CD,and,never,use,a,single,musician,for,anythingIn,,,standard,,,notation,,,and,,,tabAt,,,least,,,not,,,when,,,it,,,comes,,,to,,,musicA,few,years,back,,Ahmet,and,Dweezil,had,a,TV,show,for,which,Leland,Sklar,was,the,musical,directorPlease,use,your,browser's,BACK,button,,or,go,to,the,HalLeonard.com,home,page.Im,,,involved,,,in,,,recording,,,projects,,,here,,,in,,,LA,,,as,,,much,,,as,,,I,,,can,,,beAt,,that,,time,,there,,were,,a,,few,,books,,and,,videos,,out,,that,,covered,,slap,,technique,,but,,none,,that,,sort,,of,,broke,,everything,,down,,into,,manageable,,pieces,,and,,explained,,itObviously,,Rocco,and,I,will,never,be,in,a,band,together,,so,whats,left?,It,was,a,lot,of,work,to,try,to,explain,what,he,does,,since,music,for,him,isnt,a,technical,thing,at,allAll,prices,are,subject,to,publisher,revisionSearch,,Song,,Title,,only,,Advanced,,Search,,The,,,production,,,values,,,on,,,the,,,83-minute,,,video,,,are,,,first-rate,,,,with,,,plenty,,,of,,,over-the-shoulder,,,shots,,,and,,,inset,,,viewsWhether,,or,,not,,thats,,realistic,,,who,,am,,I,,to,,say?,,I,,have,,a,,feeling,,that,,a,,lot,,of,,bass,,students,,dont,,really,,know,,what,,that,,term,,means,,or,,what,,the,,demands,,are,,on,,musicians,,who,,are,,actual,,session,,playersOur,Price:,13.95,,Change,Currency,Media:,Sheet,Music,Arrangement:,Bass,Guitar,Tab,(BTAB),Series:,Musicians,Institute,Essential,Concepts,Catalogue,#:,HLE00695207,ISBN:,9780793582020,Description,A,comprehensive,source,for,playing,bass,in,a,variety,of,musical,stylesLEARN,,,MORE,,,>,,,JW,,,Pepper,,,Digital,,,Catalogs,,,The,,,ease,,,of,,,a,,,bookSIGN,,UP,,NOW,,>,,Turn,,your,,musical,,ideas,,into,,printed,,editions,,and,,share,,them,,with,,the,,world f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 21:23 (2016)  

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    open craft Index du Forum -> Les Villes -> Dheleas Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation